Why is DENSITY so popular and effective? 'Mind-Muscle Connection'
Breakthrough DENSITY is a unique blend of not only pump stimulating ingredients, but it also contains a full dosage of Noopept, a nootropic that enhances memory, learning, concentration, and mental clarity. Noopept kicks in almost immediately and it's almost entirely absorbed and utilized by the brain. It incredibly helps us be in tune with our senses. This is key for strength training and muscle building.
How does DENSITY, a pump product, help for building muscle? It improves your 'Mind-Muscle Connection'
The 'Mind-Muscle Connection' (MMC) is the communication between your brain and your muscles while lifting. It's how strongly the brain controls your movements, and how well your movements stimulate the muscles during contraction.
'Neuromuscular Junction' is the technical term for where the brain communicates with the body, releasing a chemical called 'Acetylcholine' which binds to receptors on the muscle fibers and stimulates muscle contraction.
Muscle heads comprise of a lot of individual muscle fibers. You recruit more muscle fibers during contraction the stronger your MMC is.
You can increase your mind-muscle connection with Breakthrough DENSITY, along with a few exercise tricks.
Tricks for improving your 'Mind-Muscle Connection'
DENSITY will give you that strong pump to make you more aware of your muscles, as well as mental clarity, focus, and concentration, additionally increasing your brain's connection to the body part making the movement.
However, you can also increase your communication by focusing on strong contractions in every rep.
These few tricks can help with that:
1. Focus less on using heavy weight, and more on performing quality reps with lower weight
2. Squeeze the weight and pause at your point of maximum contraction
3. Perform your exercises more slowly than usual
4. Visualize and "feel" your muscles contracting as you perform your reps, mentally isolating them
5. Pose or flex in between sets, 'feeling' and contracting your muscles without the weight, in order to keep blood flowing in your muscles and staying 'pumped up'
6. Perform rest-pauses, negative reps, and drop sets in your workouts, coupled with the tricks above to really maximize your muscle fibers being recruited
7. Perform lighter weight exercises, focusing heavily on MMC, and then heavier weight exercises in the latter part of your workout
8. On a different day, perform heavier weight exercises, and then finish up your workout with lighter weight and a stronger focus on MMC
9. Try to feel every bit of your Range of Motion (ROM) on every rep
10. Vary up the tempo of your concentric/positive contractions and eccentric/negative contractions, finding what tempos allow you to isolate the most and contract the hardest
Don't forget! SORENESS IS GOOD!
Remember, the more sore you are the day after your workout, the better job you did to really tear apart those muscle fibers so they can regrow and become larger than they were before (assuming that your nutrition is on point as well). Your MMC will help you do exactly that!
Enjoy trying out these tips, along with Breakthrough DENSITY, over your next few weeks of training!